Private shibori indigo dyeing workshop is suitable for friends, family and other events such as birthday parties, team building, etc...
What you'll learn:
- The wonders of Indigo and the fun that comes with it
- To express their creativity
- Several traditional Japanese shibori techniques
What they need to bring:
- Wear closed-in shoes, non-precious clothes, and an apron
- Old plastic shopping bags to take home wet pieces
- Your options (apron/scarf/cushion cover/t-shirt) to dye
- Their imagination!
What they'll get:
- Cotton fabric to experiment with.
- Discover the magic that is created with indigo.
- Garments at your options with their favourite shibori pattern.
Our studio provides:
- Indigo vat
- plenty of tools and equipment for shibori and dyeing
- exploration and fun
Bonus gift (optional):
- our photographer will capture the precious/fun moments and send to you.
Date : please send for booking
Location : Bellbowrie, QLD 4070
Fee : from $120 per person, discount for group ticket
If you have any questions about the shibori workshop, please send us email email@example.com