This is a 3 hours beginners friendly shibori indigo dyeing workshop for kids 8year+ who are interested in art creation, DIY dyeing, and handcraft.
What they'll learn:
- The wonders of Indigo and the fun that comes with it
- To express their creativity
- Several traditional Japanese shibori techniques
What they need to bring:
- Wear closed-in shoes, non-precious clothes, and an apron
- Old plastic shopping bags to take home wet pieces
- A used white cotton t-shirt (to give it a new life) for shibori dyeing
- Their imagination!
What they'll get:
- Cotton fabric and bandana to experiment with.
- Discover the magic that is created with indigo.
- An upcycled t-shirt (their used t-shirt) with their favorite shibori pattern.
Our studio provides:
- Indigo vat
- plenty of tools and equipment for shibori and dyeing
- exploration and fun
Bonus gift (optional):
- our photographer will capture the precious/fun moments and send to you.
Date : 6 July 2022, 9 am ~ 12 pm
Location : Bellbowrie, QLD 4070
Fee : $80 (minimum 6 kids and maximum 8 kids)
If you have any questions about the shibori workshop, please send us email email@example.com